The attorneys at the Jackson, Tennessee law firm of Byrd & Byrd provide the following helpful resource links for our clients and web site visitors:
- Federal Court, Western District Tennessee
Provides a summons guide, district maps, criminal filings, administrative orders, jurors’ handbook, and more.
- Federal Judiciary Homepage
- Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- State of Tennessee
Rules and regulations concerning Child Support Guidelines, forms for Establishing and Modifying Support Orders, forms for income assignments, review, and adjustment of Child Support Orders etc.
- Tennessee Child Support Calculator
- Tennessee Child Support Services
- Madison County Chancery Court
A site providing the local court rules, court’s calendar, Local Rules of Court, the Chancellor’s Chamber Rules, fee schedules, a glossary of terms and frequently asked questions.
Legal Associations & Information
- Tennessee Bar Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
- National Association of Disability Representatives
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Advocates for legislation and court rules to protect defendants.
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
If you have questions or need legal help to solve a social security disability, criminal law, or family law problem or guidance for high quality real estate transactions, call Byrd & Byrd at (731) 410-7981 to speak with an attorney.